In this class you’ll find out how to operate your iPad with ease, using the multi-touch interface, syncing your data, using iCloud, setting up your iTunes account, surfing the web, and accessing your email account. The latest iPad is loaded with features and functions you’ll be eager to explore and use.
- Set up your iPad preferences
- Connect with family and friends through social media
- Capture and create memories with photos and videos
- Keep your day on track with the calendar, reminders, and more
- Set up and read ebooks and listen to audiobooks from the library
Whether you’ve just purchased your first iPad or have been an avid supporter since the product’s launch, this iPad class will help make your iPad experience more enjoyable.
iPads are not necessary for this class, but you are welcome to bring yours.
Ages 16 & up