Do you enjoy designing building on Sims, Minecraft, or Animal Crossing? Then this contest is for you! Lebanon Public Library’s Teen Advisory Group is inviting you to design your own dream library through a digital medium!
- All design platforms are accepted, so chose your favorite! Don’t have a digital platform in mind? Draw it or make a model!
- Your design must be library appropriate
- Open to grades 7-12
- Contest will run from 3/12 – 4/12
- Email screenshots or photos of your designs with your name and age to Juvenile Services Coordinator Racheal Schlein
- Our TAG members will judge the contest and 2 winners will be announced on 4/16
- Winners will receive a bag of advanced reader copy books and their design will be displayed on the LPL website, Facebook and our @leblibteen Instagram