By the end of the class, you will know how to sew two different types of fabric bookmarks. Our Library’s very own Teen Advisory Group member, Kailey-Madison Fear, will be guiding you through these lessons.
When you register for this class, you are registering for all 4 sessions:
Class 1: Wednesday, February 19th
- Learn how to thread a needle and make a simple stitch.
- Learn how to make a hoop stitch and a running stitch.
Class 2: Wednesday, March 18th
- Apply your new skills by practicing the different stitches you learned in the previous classes.
Class 3: Wednesday, April 15th
- Make your own fabric bookmark that wraps around your book..
Class 4: Wednesday, May 20th
- Make your own fabric corner bookmark.
Ages 9 and up. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.