Programming for adults includes:
- Introductions to online resources and databases that help with auto repair, DIY projects, language learning, basic computer and digital literacy skills, and much more.
- Come see the 3D printer in action and learn how to design an object.
- In addition to classes, the Tech staff is also available to sit down with you on a one-on-one basis any time the library is open to help with set up or help troubleshoot app issues.
- Join the Southwestern Ohio Rocketry Association Club. Learn rocket launch safety and attend model rocket launches.
- In December, we participate in the Hour of Code. For more information check out hourofcode.com.
We have additional programming ideas in the development stage. Please keep up with us on Facebook, subscribe to our email newsletter, and check out our Events page.