Programming for adults includes:
- Introductions to online resources and databases that help with auto repair, DIY projects, language learning, basic computer and digital literacy skills, and much more.
- Come see the 3D printer in action and learn how to design an object.
- In addition to classes, the Tech staff is also available to sit down with you on a one-on-one basis any time the library is open to help with set up or help troubleshoot app issues.
- Join the Southwestern Ohio Rocketry Association Club. Learn rocket launch safety and attend model rocket launches.
- In December, we participate in the Hour of Code. For more information check out hourofcode.com.
- Enjoy an evening discussing a selected title during Beyond the Book Club. The book club meets once a month. Registration and book selection found on our Calendar.