Programming for children includes:
- Chess Club for any skill level.
- Social-Emotional Story Time You can re-visit these online story times to help children cope with difficult situations. Children can hear a story and learn coping tools to add to their toolkit.
- Diversity & Inclusion Story Time These online story times focus on children’s stories for children who might not always see themselves in most story books.
- Join the Southwestern Ohio Rocketry Association Club. Learn rocket launch safety and attend model rocket launches.
- In December, we participate in the Hour of Code. For more information check out hourofcode.com.
New programs and events are in the planning process. Check back often or keep up with us on Facebook, subscribe to our email newsletter, or check out our Calendar of Events page.