Programming for children includes:
- Chess Club for any skill level.
- Social-Emotional Story Time You can re-visit these online story times to help children cope with difficult situations. Children can hear a story and learn coping tools to add to their toolkit.
- Diversity & Inclusion Story Time These online story times focus on children’s stories for children who might not always see themselves in most story books.
- Join the Southwestern Ohio Rocketry Association Club. Learn rocket launch safety and attend model rocket launches.
- In December, we participate in the Hour of Code. For more information check out hourofcode.com.