LPL TAG (Teen Advisory Group)
LPL Teen Advisory Group sign up has started! The group meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from 6:00 to 7:00 pm to plan and organize library events and programs that would appeal to teens and to be of service to the community. Register before September 1st, 2022 or attend a meeting to get involved!
- Peer Voices Peer Voices is a teen discussion group led by Lebanon Public Library’s Teen Advisory Group. It is conducted virtually so students who attend school virtually or in-person can participate and socialize. Peer Voices is hosted on Zoom the second Thursday of every month.
- TAG Website (Made by teens, for teens!)
- LPL/TAG YouTube Playlist Previous TAG programs or presentations.
Other programs for teens and tweens:
- Chess Club for any skill level, Thursdays at the library. Anyone under 18 is encouraged to come play.
- Come see the 3D printer in action and learn how to design an object.
- ACT test prep Classes—Weekly sessions dealing with each part of the ACT test; offered seasonally, in conjunction with ACT testing dates
- Join the Southwestern Ohio Rocketry Association Club. Learn rocket launch safety and attend model rocket launches.
- In December, we participate in the Hour of Code. For more information check out hourofcode.com.
New programs and events are in the planning process. Check back often or keep up with us on Facebook, subscribe to our email newsletter, or check out our Calendar of Events page.