Programs for teens and tweens:
- Chess Club for any skill level, Thursdays at the library. Anyone under 18 is encouraged to come play.
- Come see the 3D printer in action and learn how to design an object.
- ACT test prep Classes—Weekly sessions dealing with each part of the ACT test; offered seasonally, in conjunction with ACT testing dates
- Join the Southwestern Ohio Rocketry Association Club. Learn rocket launch safety and attend model rocket launches.
- In December, we participate in the Hour of Code. For more information check out hourofcode.com.