The Lebanon Public Library and Warren County Historical Society present
A Picture Worth a Thousand Words Art Happening
A picture is worth a thousand words! Warren County has many events and open spaces worthy of capturing the beauty and the spirit of the people who make it a great community. We want to see what you appreciate about your community in Warren County and hear the stories inspired by these photos!
The Art Happening is an all ages event. The event happens in three parts:
1. Photographers submit their photos.
2. Writers or poets compose their written work, inspired by one of the photos.
3. The whole community is invited to see the photos and hear the writing inspired by them on opening night of the Picture Worth a Thousand Words Art Happening.
Opening Night is July 29, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. Click here for the Rules.
Since opening the Library this past week, we have loved seeing everyone enjoy being in the Library again. We just want to remind everyone that all of our curbside services are still available. Whether you don’t feel comfortable coming in to get your books yet, or you’re in a rush and having a librarian pick your books for you is easier, use our curbside pickup service to get your books. With the weather warming up, you can borrow a laptop from us to use in your car or our park for up to three hours at a time. We still encourage those who want to come in the library to do so, we just want to remind everyone of great curbside services we still offer.
If you have any questions about curbside please give us a call at
Starting Monday, March 15th, the Library will be opening for limited browsing and computer use.
* Visits are limited to 45 minutes per patron per day.
* Patrons aged 2+ are required to wear face masks and maintain a recommended social distance of 6′.
* A limited number of computers will be available for web browsing and printing.
* Computer users who require help need to bring an assistant.
There will be no meetings, tutoring, or studying in the Library at this time.
We will continue all curbside services: book and craft kit pick up, laptops, printing and faxing.
Our new hours will be:
Monday – Thursday 11:00 am – 5:30 pm
Friday & Saturday 10:00am – 4:30pm.
All returns must go in the Library parking lot book drop. Items renew automatically biweekly, up to 26 times, but will not renew if a Hold is on the item. We do not charge overdue fines at this time.
Don’t forget – our park and parking lot have WiFi available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
If you have any questions about our hours or services, please give us a call at